KONE - Provides solutions for the installation and maintenance of elevators, escalators & automatic doors.
- With the EcoSpace Toolbox, you can obtain 3D models and Specifications for the EcoSpace Elevator Product you selected based on your specs.
- after selecting and working through the configurator on the webpage click Draw 3D Revit Model
- Now the KONE's configurator will take some time and generate a Revit RFA file that you can now place into your model
Sto Corp - Sto is the world leader in cladding, coating and restoration systems.
- Sto has an Architectural Toolbox this configurator will generate wall types for Revit
- After selecting your options Bldg Type, Wall Structure, System Type & Product Series you are then presented a screen to download the Revit RVT File, download the Spec or Brochure on that Wall Type
- I have tested this and it works nicely.
Jeld Wen - Windows & Doors
- Jeld Wens Architectural Toolbox works much the same as above
- Able to generate Revit Content and Specs from it.
Pella - Windows and Doors
- Pella has a simple Architectural Toolbox you maybe asked to input an email address to view the Revit Content.
- Able to generate Revit content for the product line.
Oh and don't forget to check out CADdetails BIM 3D Design Content for even more manufacturers content.
The companies stated above do not just have Revit content, other content may include sketchup files, dwg files and vectorworks etc. My post is related to Revit.
I completely understand that some of this might not be new, but what I have discovered when speaking with clients is they have issues finding the content when going to the manufacturers website and that could be because a 3rd party company is providing the service / configurator.
I have tried to combine some of the latest I have found and will continue to add as the weeks go by. I hope I helped some people.