Revit MEP 2012 I could not find an update on Autodesk's website and my product says it’s updated but that was update 1. Maybe Autodesk has not issued RMEP update 2 yet
September 28, 2011
Now are available through Autodesk Subscription
Autodesk has launched a number of cloud services for subscription customers. What you get as a subscription customers depends on what products you have on subscription and if you have a standard, premium or ultimate suite.
In the end not every subscription customer will get all the cloud service options. Good or bad I guess time will tell.
You can read here about the finer details and how you can register below. You will find core benefits, select benefits, videos and be able to compare the services. Learn More Here
Here is another link to all of Autodesk Cloud offerings for example.
- storage, sharing and viewing of files
- DWG Editing in the cloud using AutoCAD WS
- Mobile Viewing with Design Review Mobile App
- Rendering in the Cloud
- Optimization with Autodesk Inventor coming soon
- Energy Analysis with Autodesk Revit Conceptual Energy Analysis
- Green Building Studio
- Collaboration with Autodesk Buzzsaw Mobile