April 4, 2011

RMEP 2012 What’s New Video #4


Video #4 is actually a continuation from Video #3. I meant to put this video in behind #3 but forgot.

So here is a video on the what's new feature when it comes to generating duct and pipe placeholders using the generate layout command. Placeholders can be used in interference check as well.

List of Features

* Generate Duct Placeholder Layout *
* Visibility & Graphics Placeholders *
* Interference Check Placeholder *

I have kept my videos short instead of one long video, figured it’s easier to follow this way. Let me know below in the comments or with the like buttons in YouTube if these videos are helpful. I plan on releasing more videos in the future. Some simple and some more in depth.

You can view the video here on YouTube or see below.